We are seeking an MLT (Medical Laboratory Technician). You will be responsible for performing medical tests for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases.
- Collect and organize blood, tissue, and other bodily fluid samples from patients
- Prepare samples for routine testing and analysis
- Properly record results for further analysis and easy reference
- Monitor inventory samples and supplies
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Work under the supervision of a medical technologist
- Previous experience as a clinical technician or in other related fields
- Familiarity with common medical terminology and EHR systems.
- Experience in a laboratory setting
- Strong organizational skills
Medical Personnel Services, MPS, matches talented employees with employers in the Chattanooga and Hamilton County medical community. We provide medical offices with full- and part-time employees on a temporary, permanent, or temp-to-hire basis.
Role: MLT (Medical Laboratory Technician)
Apply for this job now.