The purpose of this role is to manage the stock availability for a category. The role will work proactively with the Replenishment Assistants to ensure stock is ordered and delivered on time to ensure optimum levels of availability. They will own the forecasting and replenishment of Co-Pack product for their given category.
- Management of availability across multi-channel platforms.
- Minimise depot OOS.
- Ensure depth of stock on order is sufficient to meet the sales plan.
- Analyse the behaviour of sales to identify and action any developing trends.
- Identify and resolve any issues that occur within the replenishment cycle.
- Work cross functionally to understand upcoming sales forecasts and impact on Supply Chain.
- Deliver promotional excellence - on time, in full stock availability.
- Develop effective vendor relationships.
- Management of the Co-Pack ordering and fulfilment.
- Availability reporting
- Line management of 2* Replenishment Assistants
- Ability to work cross functionally - key liaison between Category, Trading, and wider Supply Chain teams.
- Ability to question and challenge.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- In house ordering systems - AS400, POGO.
- Interpretation and manipulation of data.
- Store and digital availability
- Stock holding
- Vendor OTIF
- Launch % (Promotions and Range Reviews.)