Company: ACCOUNTABLE RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Head of Finance / Permanent Role / Merseyside / Salary package £50,000 - £55,000 plus a range of competitive benefits.
Accountable Recruitment have the pleasure of working with our client who are a renowned organisation within Merseyside. Our award-wining and established client are now looking for an ambitious, hands-on and commercial Head of Finance to join their team.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director, you will manage a small finance team where you will continue to mentor and develop your team whilst leading from the front with your hands-on approach. You will pioneer a new and improved way of working across your team; encouraging continuous improvements and challenging 'the way things have always been done' culture. In this role you will be hands-on and responsible for the overall financial management and reporting.
You will lead the monthly financial reporting and provide detailed analysis to the board. You will encourage and develop relationships with key budget holders across the group, to drive collaboration and wider business improvements. This role would suit a candidate who is driven by adding-value and having an impact from day one!
Key requirements in this role:
- Fully Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Previous experience working in a financial management role - driving efficiency's and making improvements!
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (including financial modelling)
- Passionate, ambitious and commercially minded
- This is also a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are ideally looking to progress into an FD role in the future.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Lauren at Accountable. Interviews are being arranged.