We are seeking a Cyber Security Specialist Sr. to work at Camp Pendleton, CA.
- Under broad direction, operate and manage all aspects of Information Systems, data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation.
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Develop and execute security policies, plans, and procedures design and implement data network security measures operate Network Intrusion Detection and Forensics conduct performance analysis of Information Systems security incidents develop COOP/DR plans and support certification of Information Systems and Networks.
- Supervise operation of Electronic Key Management System, other information security duties, and Public Key Infrastructure.
- Operate Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, other point of presence security tools, Virtual Private Networks, and related security operations.
- Active DoD Security clearance required
- Certified in accordance with DODD 8570.1 Information Assurance Technician III.
- 10+ years of experience required.
- CISSP required
Tec-Masters, Inc (TMI) has a robust benefits package for full time employees. TMI offers Healthcare, dental, vision, and basic life insurance to full time employees. We also offer long term and short term disability, supplemental life insurance, supplemental health care, and a Flexible Spending Account. We provide a 401(K) Plan and a Safe Harbor Match. Full time employees are provided 11 Paid Holidays, 120 hours to use for Vacation/Sick/Personnel Business, and tuition assistance of $3,500 per year.
TMI is a certified ISO-9001, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 appraised, and Six Sigma certified minority owned Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). Founded in 1988, TMI has provided innovative, robust, and unsurpassed dedication to training, training development, analysis, experimentation, IT, engineering, logistics support, multimedia, and management services to our client base. TMI is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama with major offices in Lawton, OK; Orlando, FL; Atlanta, GA; and Washington, DC.
Role: Cyber Security Specialist Sr. - 391-18 TMI
Apply for this job now.