CDL A Shuttle Driver
Hiring Class A Drivers
Shuttle route in Greenville, NC moving empty and loaded trailers to and from plant and warehouse. Some switching required. There will be appx. 3 weeks of training (flexible hours available Monday -Friday). Starting early March, this will be a Friday to Sunday schedule, 3pm - 3am.
Long term commitment required as this is a "temporary to permanent" placement for the right candidate.
Position pays $21.00 plus OT after 40 hours
- Perform required vehicle safety inspections before, during and after dispatch
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and report any maintenance problems to supervisor
- Represent company in a positive and appropriate manner
- Available for work as scheduled
- Backing experience needed, some yard switching is required in this role
- Must possess a valid CDL A
- Must possess a valid medical card
- Must be registered with FMCSA Clearinghouse
- Must have 12 months recent verifiable driving experience
- Clean MVR - three or fewer moving violations/accidents
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays (if needed)
- Medical HMO/PPO options
- Holiday Pay
- Tenure Bonus Program
- Driver Referral Program
- Weekly Pay
Call/Text us at 704.583.1054 or Apply Online Today at https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/staffmark
About Staffmark Drivers
Staffmark Drivers is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark Drivers is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.