Job Title: Estimator
Location Option: Midlothian, VA
Location Option: Baltimore/Washington/Delaware
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Review and evaluate cost estimates
· Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects
· Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products
· Ensure timely completion of estimates
· Understand scope of work to bid
· Manage bid pricing from all vendors
· Prepare cost analysis
· Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· 3+ years’ experience in construction estimating
· Bachelor’s degree in Applied Science, Civil Engineering or related field
· Able to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
· Strong understanding of construction processes
· Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
· Able to multi-task and meeting strict deadlines
· Impeccable problem solving skills
ODI has become one of the most respected and called upon mechanical insulation contractors in the Mid-Atlantic region. We have offices in Virginia Beach and Greensboro and provide quality insulation services to contractors and business owners throughout the East Coast. We consider customer service to be one of our most important assets. Our most important asset, however, is our employees.
We could not have achieved these goals without our many faithful employees. During our thirty-five years, it has been critical to our growth that we have hired and maintained countless first class insulation mechanics, estimators, superintendents and office staff. We currently have the best-trained, hardest working, safest crew of insulators ever assembled in this region. No matter what any of us in management believe, our field employees are the heart and soul of ODI.
Apply for this job now.