Psynergy is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to work in its Morgan Hill facility. This is a Mon - Fri, 8a - 5p position, with medical and dental benefits, a 401k plan, and paid time off. Two years of office experience is required, a bachelor's degree is preferred. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office. Must be 18 years of age or older. All new hires must be able to pass a criminal background check and complete first aid and CPR training. This position pays $18 - $20 per hour, depending on experience.
Please respond with your resume and a cover letter. If you are selected to move forward in our process we will contact you. Please no phone calls. Visit our web site for additional information on our company at: #removed#
The Position:Under general supervision, serves as support person for Administrator and/or Assistant Administrator. Coordinates and monitors office operations to ensure company requirements are sufficiently met on a daily basis.
Responsibilities and Duties: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greets and screens incoming visitors.
- Oversees the Daily Report including room chart and counselor assignment. Maintains Daily Report binder and logs.
- Oversees the production of the admission/transfer and discharge information.
- Maintains accurate daily Register of Facility Residents.
- Answers main phone line and transfers calls as needed.
- Oversees the use of facility vehicles and gas cards.
- Keeps staff mail boxes organized and up to date. Distributes mail to staff members' and residents' mail boxes.
- Composes letters, memos and other written communications as requested.
- Trains new employees on use of timeclock procedures and punches. Will assist the Administrator in overseeing the time clock operations.
- Updates Fire Prevention and Safety binder with schedules and maps. Updates the Emergency Binder with Register of Facility Residents, room charts, county emergency numbers and face sheets.
- Updates and maintains contact lists for employees, conservators and case managers.
- Attends and participates in staff program and facility training as required.
- May provide transportation in agency vehicles, including but not limited to the transportation of clients and/or program supplies, on agency business.
- May assist in the planning and preparation of employee and corporate events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must be able to pass a DOJ and FBI Criminal Background Check.
- Must have Microsoft Office Suite software experience (Excel, Outlook and Word).
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- A four-year degree in Business Administration is ideal but may be combined or substituted with year for year of progressively responsible administrative experience.
- Two years office experience is required.
About Psynergy: Psynergy is an adult high-end residential facility that provides housing options for individuals who desire a home-like setting coupled with care and supervision. Our atmosphere celebrates hope, promotes personal growth and builds social networks. We have three locations: Morgan Hill, Greenfield, and Sacramento.
We believe that together, we can achieve more. The prospect of community integration for individuals experiencing mental distress can be a reality - we offer a New Vision of community life. We are committed to creating innovative options for individuals to move out of locked settings and into successful community living.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Location: Morgan Hill,
Apply for this job now.