The Job Window’s client is currently looking to train an Entry Level Associate Marketing Manager to help oversee their Watsonville location and help with their expansion goals for the upcoming year. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for management in months, not years! Our client offers full training, so the Entry Level Associate Marketing Manager has an even higher chance to succeed and grow within our organization.
The successful Entry Level Associate Marketing Manager will be responsible for the set up and execution of events throughout the Watsonville area with this firm’s huge wholesale clients. They are looking for a qualified individual to train to manage campaigns for their clients in the pro-racing and automotive industries are looking to double in size by the end of the year.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Associate Marketing Manager:
- Interact face-to-face with consumers at field marketing campaigns to promote products, provide excellent customer service, and facilitate client acquisition.
- Develop marketing campaigns and strategies
- Manage implementation of product launches
- Rigorous leadership training
- In-store promotional advertising
Our Client Offers:
- Upbeat work environment
- Opportunity for advancement
- Opportunity for travel
- Monthly bonus'
- All expense paid conferences
Requirements of the Associate Marketing Manager:
- Confidence in your ability to be successful.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Above average customer service skills.
- A strong work ethic
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
Role: Associate Marketing Manager - Entry Level
Apply for this job now.