Company: MACTAC NORTH AMERICA
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Mactac's marketing internship provides a hands on, rich, diverse and genuine work experience that will prepare the candidate for success in their future career. This position offers competitive pay, regular business hours, in a professional and well equipped office environment. The projects and assignments for this role will support the corporate marketing department in their daily and strategic initiatives, and may include the following areas:
- Working closing with product managers on monthly advertising
- Company trade show coordination in the fall
- Updating Mactac.com website content, products, and literature
- Writing internal newsletter and launching Yammer to the company
- Creating internal communication TV posts
- Posting on Mactac social media LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Distributing customer requests from the 'Mactac Americas' mailbox
The qualifications of the successful candidate include:
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Enrolled or a recent graduate in a bachelor's degree program in Marketing, Business Management, or other related business discipline.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Curious with strong work ethic.
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment.