Service & Commissioning Engineer
£34,000-£38,000 + Car + Expenses + OT. Anticipated earnings of 50K+
Based anywhere in England
This international business design and manufacture bespoke machinery that is installed all over the world. The equipment is complex of bespoke to the customers' requirements. This is a market leader in the industry and an extremely secure business to work for.
- Working from home and travelling extensively throughout the UK and globally your role is to:
- Install capital machinery on customer site (electrical and mechanical systems)
- Commission the Electrical and PLC controls systems - this includes testing the PLC and making software modifications to get the plant up and running
- Provide technical support to customers and service engineers for more technical problems
- When you are not commissioning equipment, you will support the UK service teams
- The machinery includes control panels, motors, invertors, AC/DC drives, instrumentation, PLC's.
- Mechanically you will come up against pumps, valves, thermocouples, pipework, pressure systems, compressors and pneumatics
- You will be an electrically qualified engineer to NVQ3
- Service, commissioning or maintenance background
- You must have industrial machinery experinece
- You must be able to understand PLC logic and be able to modify code usng a laptop
This is a great opportunity to work on complex machinery and travel globally.
The training is first class
Your earning potential is huge with plenty of OT, plus salary increases and you develop technically an get better in the role
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.