Aequor Technologies and Healthcare Services has an immediate opening for a Pharmaceutical Staffing Sales Manager to sell our services to Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology companies and will be based in Piscataway, NJ.
Aequor Technologies, Inc. is a global consulting and staffing services company providing value services to the Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, and Healthcare industries for nearly 20 years. We have strong relationships with some of the leading Fortune 500 companies. We employ over 3,000 associates globally and we are constantly looking for excellent talent who can be part of our growth.
This position is responsible for:
· Selling in the North-East Region - including Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, and New Hampshire
· Acquiring clients and generating revenue through our contingent workforce staffing services (CWSS).
· Market our staffing categories includes clinical, scientific, technology, manufacturing, supply chain and business professionals.
· Obtain supplier / vendor contracts and agreement from customers or MSPs for our staffing services and build these relationships
· Conduct customer visits, meet with managers & executives, make presentations, develop proposals, bid on RFPs and use various social media and CRM tools available to them.
This position requires following:
· Must have 3+ years’ experience in direct client and MSP channel sales in the Pharmaceutical industry driving incremental staffing sales
· Must have excellent communications and presentation skills
· Ability to work proficiently with MS Office and any popular CRM
· Education: Bachelor's Degree at minimum
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Aequor Technologies is a CMMI Certified Global IT solutions and consulting company serving businesses of all sizes across a broad spectrum of industries and sectors. With a dedication to creating custom IT and Pharmaceutical business solutions, Aequor begins every engagement by listening attentively to the client - that helps us to better understand and interpret their strategic business agendas. We also provide Consulting Service Solutions that allow clients to build on-site teams that are cohesive and effective.
Role: Pharmaceutical Staffing Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.