COMPANY: KREAM MOTOR RECRUITMENT (ISCA) LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £25,000 - £25,000 OTE DoE
A great opportunity has arisen for a Vehicle TECHNICIAN to join a busy franchised main dealer in Exeter. If you are an experienced Technician looking for a new challenge, then this could be the role for you! Why not take a look at what's on offer?
As a Vehicle Technician you will be a key member of the team, maintaining vehicles to the high standards demanded by both the company and manufacturer; carrying out inspections, repairs and services - handling and storing parts.
If your experience is from a volume franchised dealer, or an independent garage, we would love to talk to you. Full manufacturer training will be provided with industry leading progression opportunities.
There are some ESSENTIAL requirements which include:-
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
- A proven ability to carry out basic electrical and mechanical repairs
- A full Driving Licence
- Your own full set of Tools
In return, your hard work and commitment will be recognised with a competitive salary, a generous bonus as well as the following benefits:
- Tool Insurance.
- Manufacturer dedicated training programmes with guaranteed ongoing training.
- Share Incentive Plan.
- Pension Scheme.
- Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please apply now . . . . .