My client, a market leading Fleet Maintainer with depots across the UK is actively seeking to employ a fully skilled and experienced HGV Mechanic for their purpose built maintenance facility based in the Warrington area.
The HGV Mechanic will be working on a mixed fleet of class 1 and 2 vehicles, the successful applicants will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair, you duties will include;
- Vehicle inspections.
- General servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
- MOT preparation / Presentation.
- Correction of running defects.
In order to qualify for this exciting HGV Mechanic role with one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle employers you must have the following;
- Full industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair)
- Have served a full apprenticeship
- Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
- Have knowledge of modern haulage vehicles
A Commercial Vehicle Driving licence is a benefit for this role but not essential.
Hours of work for this HGV Mechanic are Monday to Friday on an early and late shift rotation. Week 1 07:00 to 16:30. Week 2 12:00 to 21:30.
The successful HGV Mechanic can earn £31,590 as a basic plus optional overtime will be available.
To make an application for these exciting HGV Mechanic role with one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle employers, please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Sam at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information.
Role: HGV Mechanic
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Warrington, Cheshire, North West
Apply for this job now.