Position entails inspecting new and existing customer crawlspaces, basements, and attics to provide our sales team with adequate information required to perform sales duties. In addition, inspector to review work completions for proper execution installations and quality under direction of Administrative and Operations Staff.
Service Technician Features of Work:
- Inspects and analyzes the completion of recent and previous field work for quality assurance.
- Provides sales team with reporting in accordance with procedures to ensure that each property is documented and outlines any and all intricacies in a concise, clear manner.
- Advises to Administrative Staff and/or Sales Staff of any service calls necessary to provide an elevated level of Customer Service.
- Work in conjunction with Sales Team to act as an extension of our Sales Department. This includes, but is not limited to stopping by customer homes to facilitate contracts, collecting deposits and balance payments, and satisfying service requests.
- Work with Sales Team to provide additional assessments while on site if needed.
- Must be presentable and have ability in fostering and maintaining customer service relations.
- Have ability to practice discretion in communications with customer and utilize the Sales Team as the arm to handle communication outside of any cordialities.
- Prepared to come in early, and stay late, when needed.
- Have ability to work Saturday's when needed.
- Must have Valid Driver's License with transportation to and from our office each day.
- Be able to take basic construction measurements
- Be capable of remaining teachable throughout the training process and furthermore as your position grows
- Must have ability to work with Google Suite of Products (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Etc.)
- Have ability to scan and send photos and reporting with Smart Phone
This position has a tremendous potential for growth with those that wish to establish a career for themselves. Our company has experienced substantial growth in recent years, and project to do much the same in going forward. Those in this position have an ability to experience valuable training by our Sales and Operations Departments to prepare you for additional opportunities within our company.
A commission package is implemented at the conclusion of our training period (60 Days).
Jersey Shore Home Moisture Management is a Moisture Management Company specializing in a variety of services designed to address issues common in Crawlspaces, Basements, Attics and More. For over 20 years, we have helped our fellow friends and neighbors achieve a healthier home environment.
Role: Service Technician
Apply for this job now.