Scorpion Recruit are has a rewarding career opportunity available for an experienced Fire Suppression Engineer, covering the Birmingham, Leicester, Wolverhampton and Coventry area.
This is a full time role that is predominately field based, which will consist of some nights away, distance travelling when required and out of hour call outs/overtime. Work phone and devices will be provided along with a company van.
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience working with the below systems:
- Novec 1230
- Inert Gas
- Low Pressure Watermist
- High Pressure Watermist
- Aerosol (FirePro)
- Kitchen Suppression Systems ( Kitchenguard, Amerex, Ansul & Nobel )
- PAFSS (Pneumatically Actuated Fire Suppression Systems)
- Attending customer sites as agreed, working through the company procedures for testing the above fire suppression system to ensure they are in good working order and in line with the British Standards and manufactures testing.
- Working to schedule and within deadlines set by the company ensuring that services are carried out and completed daily.
- Fault finding where needed using sound electrical principles
- Logging and checking that systems are activating correctly and detailing all finds onto our Simpro system.
- Producing and issuing Service certificates to clients and advising senior management of any rectification or issues with a system that may affect its activation.
- Carry our service/installation work in a timely manner.
- You may be required to attend call outs at very short notice, some overtime as required.
- Commissioning of high value suppression systems.
- Produce detailed technical reports on fault diagnosis, inspection, and repair of fire systems.
- Offer the highest standards of customer service by being attentive to individual customer's requirements and ensuring pro-active, efficient, and effective response to customer needs.
- Promoting the company always when communication with customer
Requirements & previous experience:
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Mechanical/Electrical background
- Driving licence is essential
- A good knowledge of different fire suppression systems
Please apply direct with your CV or give us a call on #removed# to speak to one of our Recruiters today.