Position: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Greater Los Angeles County area
Duration: 6-9+ month contract
· 10+ years of experience as a business analyst in a project related/PMO environment
· Full project lifecycle experience required
· College degree highly desirable
· CBAP and/or IIBA certification desirable
· Agile experience preferred
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Experience managing stakeholder relationships
· Experience with Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint required
· JIRA experience preferred
· Healthcare payer experience required
· Experience as a requirement manager or BA lead desirable
· Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, and requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
· Interpret customer business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements
· Communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze and transform needs, goals and transforming into functional requirements and delivering the appropriate artifacts as needed.
· Work with operational leaders within the business to provide recommendations on opportunities for process improvements, medical cost savings or revenue enhancements.
· Create Business Requirements Documents, Test Plans, Requirements Traceability Matrix, User Training materials and other related documentation.
· Actively participates in all stages of project development including research, design, programming, testing and implementation to ensures the released product meets the intended functional and operational requirements
· Contributes to project update meetings, and documents project status and issues.
· Actively pursues issue resolution.
· Assist the Director/Manager in developing standard Business Analyst process and documentation templates
· Performs other related duties of a comparable level/type as required.
· Maintain product backlog; assist product owner with backlog grooming
· Document user stories and acceptance criteria as part of an Agile squad
· Able to perform required tasks as a product owner or backup a product owner on an Agile squad.
Advantex Professional Services is "Your Hiring Advantage".
Advantex is an award-winning recruiting firm specializing in accounting and finance throughout Southern California. Our winning formula blends advanced recruiting resources and technology with a personal touch. The result is the Advantex Hiring Advantage: expertise, personalization and specialization.
Our executive recruiting team averages more than 10 years in the recruiting industry. Over 40 recruiters have been hand-picked for experience in their respective fields, as well as their ability to reach top talent and identify the best fit for candidates and employers.
We take the time to get to know our clients and candidates thoroughly. We see the unique needs of every hiring opportunity and customize our recruiting approach to best suit each situation. The Advantex Guarantee ensures that we stay committed to delivering the highest standards of service.
Through years of aggressively pursuing key talent in niche specialties, we have the edge in directly targeting hidden talent and effectively establishing communication.
Role: Business Systems Analyst - Managed Care experience required
Apply for this job now.