An amazing opportunity for a junior lawyer or a paralegal, to join an international IT recruitment consultancy based in the city of London!
The main responsibilities are as follows:
• Negotiate all legal documents including client and candidate terms.
• Managing a wide variety of contracts, including client, candidate and employment contracts.
• Developing and implementing a risk-based Compliance Monitoring Programme (CMP), ensuring reviews are appropriately implemented and performed.
• Identifying and managing compliance training to ensure that staff are aware of their regulatory compliance obligations.
• Identify and evaluate risks across multiple jurisdictions, and work with in-house legal team to escalate key risks and contract issues and suggest alternative terms/mitigation
• Be up to date with all HR documents, contracts and IR35.
For this position, we are looking for the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law
• At least 6months of experience working within a legal/compliance/risk environment
• Excellent English-language skills (written and oral)
• Team player and consensus-builder with great people skills who can facilitate clear and open communication at all levels of the organization and can build relationships with both customers and internal business clients
• High degree of initiative and decisiveness