Premier Education Group is adding to our Team of Professionals!
Premier is one of the largest privately owned career and proprietary trade school companies in the United States. Currently, Premier offers professional career-focused education in accredited ground campuses in the Northeast and Florida. Premier's Branford Hall Career Institute in Branford, CT is looking for qualified Medical Assistant Instructors.
MEDICAL ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR
- Lead and manage students and direct learning activities in the classroom, laboratory, and clinical settings.
- Class hours are weekly in the days or evening.
- Opportunity for additional hours may be available.
- Be a self-starter, self motivated, results-oriented.
- Be organized, a good time manager.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- A minimum of 4 years experience working as a medical assistant or other medical/clinical profession.
- Detailed knowledge of Medical Terminology, Anatomy, Physiology, office management and clinical practices.
- Must be professional in all aspects of the position including appearance, demeanor, and attitude.
- Provide diversified learning experiences to accommodate different learning styles.
- Med iSOFT & EMR/EHR software experience strongly preferred.
- Microsoft Word & PowerPoint experience needed, Excel experience required.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and oral presentation skills.
- Willing to create/implement effective and various learning methods.
- Teaching experience helpful, but not required, although a strong desire to see adult students succeed is!
- Strong desire to help others achieve their personal goals
- Enthusiastic and optimistic
- Receptive to coaching and critical feedback
- Competitive and compassionate
- HS diploma or equivalent is required
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA or RMA)
The company offers a competitive salary structure, including the opportunity to participate in a 401k plan. We are an EOE employer.
Role: Instructor - Medical Assisting
Apply for this job now.