Theposition will be located in the Midwest Region. Relocation is necessary to the Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana or Illinois area.
Direct the installation of new equipment, refurbishment of existing equipment at end-user’s sites, provide inspection and troubleshooting services with accompanying recommendations for corrective action as needed, and make follow-up calls to the customers for the purpose of maintaining a healthy, business relationship.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical direction to craft workers involved in the repair or erection of ARVOS Ljungstrom equipment;.
- Perform equipment inspections and support customers in the diagnosis of operational and/or maintenance problems.
- Complete checkout forms and comprehensive inspection reports detailing equipment conditions.
- Provide recommendations for corrective action based upon conditions noted.
- Support customers and in-house sales personnel with implementation plans and work scope development.
- Provide recommendations for product or process improvement based on implementation results and customer feedback.
- Submit periodic reports (trip reports, expense reports, etc.) on a timely basis.
- Maintain professional relationships with customers through periodic courtesy calls and follow-up visits.
- Significant travel and work beyond normal working hours will be required on a seasonal basis.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Education, Experience, and Special Skills Required
Four year college degree or equivalent experience resulting in broad knowledge of a field related to the job, such as mechanical design, welding, or machining, plus 2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE SALARY HISTORY AND CURRENT SALARY REQUIREMENTS!
LJUNGSTRÖM serves the thermal power plant market with two key applications: air preheaters and gas-gas heaters, based on our genuine Ljungström® technology platform. LJUNGSTRÖM’s pedigree dates back to the 1920’s when the first efficient air preheater was invented in Sweden by Frederick Ljungström.
Efficiency improvement of the Ljungström® air preheater has helped to reduce global warming by saving over 50 Billion tons of CO2 from being released into the atmosphere.
Role: Technical Service Representative
Apply for this job now.