Company: ANDERSON MERCHANDISERS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
This position is working on a team performing a total store reset/remodel. This role will be responsible for a large scale store reset moving merchandise, fixtures and shelving signage, and product tags on shelving. Travel to other store projects in the region will be required.
Job Duties: (not all-inclusive list)
1. Participate as a team member to complete the entire project
2. Take apart and put back together various units using basic hand and power tools.
3. Building out new units on the retail floor.
4. Using a Plan-O-Gram to preform store reset and restock shelves and build out product displays.
5. Moving of existing retail floor units that can be basic in design. Installing basic and complex electronic equipment without programming or set up functions.
6. Basic Modular and counter set up. Arrange product to modular specifications.
7. Moving extra product to new area as assigned by the store management
8. Ideal candidates will have retail, or merchandising, or customer service, or warehouse, or light construction or military experience, however no experience is required training is provided.
- This position is very physical in nature. You must be able to lift, bend, stoop, twist, squat, climb step ladders, sit, stand, walk and carry items to perform this job.
- Lifting requirement up to 50 pounds. Must be able to team lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must work a flexible schedule, including nights, overnights and weekends
- Overnights are required
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
#ready to work and/or #military experience please apply
Powered by JazzHR