Purpose of Job:
As a Live Casino Manager, you will be responsible for the marketing activities and product development for the Live Casino products. You will be responsible for bringing together a holistic approach to product marketing including players offers, promotional schedules and segmentation strategies while influencing and delivering the product roadmap across multiple stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
• Work with the Head of Casino Retention to ensure the Live Casino strategy is executed effectively
• Drive forward all marketing activity around product enhancements on the live casino product.
• Planning and maintaining all retention marketing programs
• Identify opportunities & implement tactics to maximise revenue and minimise churn amongst the existing Live Casino customer base.
• Ensure growth within the Live Casino product through driving releases that will give the most revenue enhancements to the product and making updates to marketing and product vision.
• Analyse the results from new product launches and reporting key figures back into the business monthly
• Drive maximum values from the current in product customer touchpoints.
• Implement initiatives to drive greater player engagement across both mass market and VIP.
• Use Google Analytics/Cubes and Tableau to monitor effectiveness of the product, new product releases and existing marketing campaigns to the Live Casino player base.
• Identify areas where further analysis can be made and use this to improve elements of the products and marketing mix.
• Manage product launch and notifications across the business for all aspects of new releases.
• Take on board directives from multiple stakeholders and analyse the key product enhancements to drive through in priority stream
• Drive continued use and growth of the product/feature post-launch by identifying optimization opportunities, prioritizing areas of opportunity, and innovating on how to drive feature adoption among new and existing customersThis job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
• Live Casino experience covering product development and roll outs plus customer marketing initiatives.
• An ability to think strategically and develop a real understanding of stakeholder needs
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams
• Excellent knowledge of the Live Casino landscape
• Personable character and an exceptional communicator – ability to communicate at the highest level both written and verbal
• Self-driven, and ability to work independently and at pace in a dynamic organisation
• Strong teamwork, co-ordination, planning and influencing skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills, able to write clearly and interact well with all levels of audience.
• Good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly
• Creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent stakeholder management
Win Technologies (UK) Limited provides support services to Betway and is a proud member of the Betway Group.
Role: Live Casino Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North West London, South East
Apply for this job now.