Antech Systems is seeking candidates with Navy 3-M Program and Navy shipboard experience. Candidates must be familiar with shipboard equipment / systems, and have a working knowledge of 3-M procedures and policies. A firm grasp of Navy PMS Documentation (MIPs/MRCs) is required.
This position requires five to seven years of related active duty experience, preferably serving in a Work Center Supervisor role. Must have at least one year of SKED 3.2 experience.
- Critically analyze PMS documents in relation to equipment applicability and scheduling
- Utilize Navy IT management systems to collect and organize data in support of building planned maintenance schedules
- Assist with quality assurance testing of the SKED 3.2 software
- Provide various technical documentation to include processes and procedures, status reports and executive summaries
- Identify opportunities to create efficiencies through automation or enhancement of existing processes
- Excellent organizational, communication, and people skills
- Able to work within a team and independently
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Computer proficiency, including a solid understanding of standard Microsoft Office products.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
If you want to work at one of the Best Places to Work in Hampton Roads, then you've come to the right place. Antech won 1st place for mid-sized companies in our area.
For our employees, we provide a professional playground for innovation, growth, and fun. We encourage employees to work hard and play hard, and promote the need for a good work/life balance. Our motto is "Family, Fun, Profit, and we take that seriously.
We seek people who are passionate about what they do, who are internally driven to succeed and grow, and who want to be a part of a team.
Role: Navy Maintenance - SKED- Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Apply for this job now.