Sales Assistant provides administrative support for the Sales Department. This position will provide general clerical duties, project management and overall support to the Sales team.
· Provide administrative support by updating PowerPoint presentations, creating daily reports and following up with requests from the Sales team
· Data enter sales information into excel spreadsheets and partner with Administration to assist with billing
· Research companies in the energy industry and make recommendations for sales leads
· Coordinate travel schedules and reserve flights, hotels and transportation for Sales
· Create travel itineraries and confirm arrangements
· Manage the calendar of the Vice President of Sales by setting appointments and ensuring appointments are met
· Organize conferences and ensure all preparations are done correctly
· Create an overall experience for sales meetings by setting the sales appointments and confirming the appointment, preparing the conference room and ensure any marketing material, sales presentations, etc. are ready
· Send out broadcasts for office visits and follow up with reception to ensure guests feel welcome
· Greet customers , obtain lunch and drinks and any other reasonable request
· Attend conferences when required
· All other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business from an accredited university
· 5+ years of experience in assisting a high maintenance Sales team. Energy experience a plus
· Proficient in MS Office including Outlook and PowerPoint and Social Media
· MS Excel a MUST! Must be proficient in creating, editing and reproducing spreadsheets
· Ability to handle multiple projects at once
· Detailed oriented and organized with analytical skills
· Must be able to speak accurately and clearly both verbally and in writing and maintain a friendly, upbeat attitude
· High energy, driven individual with the ability to collaborate in a team/cooperative environment
· Ability to travel as required (5-10% mostly local and 1-2 annual User Conferences)
EC Infosystems is a dynamic high technology provider of Billing and Electronic Data Interchange services for the deregulated energy market. Established in 1995, our growing and vibrant company is the market leader in the provision of these services in all the energy deregulated states throughout the US, serving the needs of both Energy Markets and Energy Utilities alike.
We offer prospective employees a chance to participate in the fast growing and rapidly expanding field of energy. Our growing and exciting culture will enrich your technological skills and allow you to grow with us as we continue to provide service to our customers and advance our technology platform to meet the needs of our customers. This position will be based in our Uniondale, NY office located in a business and educational hub of Long Island. Our state of the art office is located in one of the most prestigious buildings on Long Island, and has many amenities including onsite restaurants and health club, plus other amenities that busy professionals need. Hofstra University and Nassau Community College are located nearby. Some of LI’s premier attractions including: Nassau Coliseum, The Cradle of Aviation and The Long Island Children’s Museum are within walking distance to our office!
EC Infosystems offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, 401K, vacation, personal and sick time.
Role: Administrative Assistant-Sales
Apply for this job now.