At Mitie, you will be working for the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. You will be part of a workforce with over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there is no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Job DescriptionContract Type:
Full timeShift Pattern:
Mon- Fri - 6am -14:30pm in rotation with Mon - Thur 13:30 - 22:00 Fri 12: - 18:00Salary:
£9.50 per hour
- Complete any area work routine tasks as necessary
- Ensure the deliveries airlock is kept clear at all times
- All delivered items to be taken from the deliveries airlock and placed into the appropriate storage areas and or delivered directly to the appropriate person. Liaise with other areas for their collection of their items.
- All storage areas to be kept tidy at all times
- Liaise with Syringe Admin, Process Support and movers to control miscellaneous consumable materials / stock quantities, to pre-agreed levels; (Including amber jars, yellow bags, medi bins, white cloths, dumpy bags etc).
- Liaise with Mitie to ensure Syringes has a supply of plastic pallets and cardboard pallet boxes. Order as required.
- Make up pallet boxes as required.
- Production airlocks to be kept tidy at all times, bins to be emptied, cots/pallets boxes to be emptied or changed when full.
- Deliveries & Waste Management Area (DWMA) to be kept tidy, pallet boxes to be stored tidily and made up as required.
- Monitor the 3 waste pallet boxes in the DWMA and change as necessary / required
- Follow standard work and 5S as required.
- Complete daily / weekly truck checks.
- Maintain disinfectant storage and usage areas.
- Pallet movement as required, across the Syringe facility, including cold storage.
- Retrieve items stored externally when requested, put items into external storage when requested.
- Maintain appropriate standards within the Materials Transfer Area MTA.
- Move samples to drop zone for collection by Mitie
- Flexibility is required within the role.
In order to be successful in this role you will need have a basic level of English, (reading, writing, verbal), previous cleaning experience is desirable but not essential and have a flexible approach to the role.
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder's role and/or the needs of the business.