In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via telephone or video calls.
FULL TIME CARE WORKERS - Ashbrook, Wellingborough.
Heathcotes Group are currently seeking Care Workers for our specialist residential service provides support for adults with Learning Difficulties, Autism, Brain Injury and complex needs. We support them with their daily needs and requirements including some personal care needs and accessing the community and social activities as well as medical appointments. We promote choice and independence to our service users and encourage them to gain new life skills.
The Role of a Care Worker:
- Encourage individuals to live a life that makes sense to them.
- Provide emotional support and encouragement where and when it is needed.
- Always using a person-centered approach.
- Monitoring & reporting changes in health, behaviour and needs to relevant professionals.
- Ensuring the home is organised according to the needs of the service users and that safety measures are in place, you may also be expected to assist with housework, shopping, laundry.
- Transporting individuals or escorting to medical or other appointments and social activities.
- Supporting those who need it with budgeting and money management.
- A compassionate and friendly can-do attitude.
- A willingness to work some evenings, weekends & bank holidays.
- Drivers preferred but not essential.
What we offer in return:
- Pay rate is between £8.20 to £8.90 per hour dependant on qualifications/experience.
- Paid holidays & Paid enhanced DBS check.
- Pension scheme.
- 12-week induction programme working towards achieving the Care Certificate & ongoing training support.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Refer a friend scheme of £50 (ts&cs apply).
If you are looking for a long and rewarding career, where you can really make a difference to the lives of the people we support, and you feel that you have the right values, attitude, and experience for the role of Care Worker, then we are keen to hear from you!
Apply below and a member of our team will be in touch!
Job Types: Full-time