We have an excellent opportunity available for a Sales Coordinator / Administrator to join our client's team in Tiverton for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Our client is part of a group of companies and is a world-leading manufacturer of linear motion systems and automation components. They have been leading the development of V Guide technology since 1969 and continue to develop innovative linear products that offer new solutions to design engineers.
As Sales Coordinator / Administrator, you will report to the Sales Office Supervisor to process orders from quote stage to customer delivery as well as handling internal and external queries, ensuring an excellent customer experience and satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Raising quotes and orders
• Keeping internal systems up to date
• Generating reports and maintaining orders
• Liaising with other departments regarding shipments
• Ensuring customers are kept up to date with any changes relating to their orders
• Answering customer queries, on the telephone or by email
• Handle any customer complaints in a timely manner
• Attend customer meetings as required
• Attend trade shows if requested
• Ad-hoc tasks as required by the department
To be successful in your application as Sales Coordinator / Administrator, you will need to have or be:
• Previous customer service experience (preferably B2B)
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer literate and competent user of Microsoft Office packages
• Self-motivated and excellent time management skills with the ability to manage own workload
• Awareness of Service Level Agreements/Key Performance Indicators/GDPR terms
As Sales Coordinator / Administrator, you will work either 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, with 1 hour for lunch. This is a fixed term 12 month contract and there is a salary on offer circa £19,000 depending upon experience.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales, office, administrator, admin, coordinator, support, administrative, order processing, orders, customer, service,