Company: JONATHAN LEE RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Competitive salary
A great opportunity for a Bill of Materials (BoM) Engineer to join one of the world's first developers and integrators of hydrogen solutions, focusing on engineering, hydrogen infrastructure, industrial, on-road, off-road, and marine applications.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide support to projects as required, including BoM control and management
- Liaise with the procurement team to ensure "Design Release to Purchase Order" process is both effective, efficient, and adhered to
- Support the ongoing development of processes and systems for design, to improve quality, capability, and efficiency with which engineering projects are delivered, and supporting similar initiatives from other areas of the business
- Support Project Managers on specifically assigned projects, including customer interface, project specification, issues management, and project coordination
- Coordinate with the Project Manager in line with engineering and business strategies
Skills helpful for the role:
- Previous experience within a Bill of Materials (BoM) or releasing role within the automotive or marine industry
- Good Microsoft, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) skills
What you'll get:
If you have experience as a Bill of Materials (BoM) or Release Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Bill of Materials (BoM) Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.