Assist Information Technology Manager with Technical support.
- As the first point of contact for Infrastructure, monitor the help desk queue and respond to tickets in a timely manner
- Provide routine and basic technical assistance to end users
- Track and monitor issues to ensure a timely resolution, and keep relevant information relating to the request documented accurately; keep end user apprised of the status
- Escalate to appropriate IT team member to address more complicated technical support issues and distribute requests appropriately.
- Install, test and configure new workstations, telephones, peripheral equipment, and software
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment where priorities change frequently
- Track IT related inventory when deployed.
- Support the IT team with office moves including setup of workstation and phones
- Support Office with cube moves, including setup of workstation and phones
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Education:
- Associate's degree in a related area of study preferred.
- Experience in a customer service or support role is preferred.
- Experience in a level 1 technical support role strongly preferred.
- Intermediate level proficiency with all MS Office programs with the ability to learn new programs and software as needed.
Quest Group is a specialized executive search, staffing, and business solutions firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We share a passion for improving the world by connecting professionals with meaningful opportunities. This means we are passionate about partnering with you to enhance your career and opportunities, at all levels. To do so, we partner with reputable companies nationwide to present you with contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employment opportunities.
Role: Desktop Support
Apply for this job now.