*This is a 6 month contract*
*Position based out of Hopewell but will need flexibility to travel to Wall from time to time as well.
-Supports Recruiters with the internal hiring process.
-Keeps track of applicant lists, distributes screening questions to applicants, contacts hiring
managers for release dates and processes employee profiles. Communicates
extensively with hiring managers, candidates and other business areas regarding
- Creates and maintains requisition folders. Ensures completeness and accuracy
of candidate files.
- Assists with scheduling interviews.
- Inputs new hire information into Peoplesoft and prepares offer Meets with new
hires to review and complete new hire paperwork and initiate on-boarding
- Initiates candidate background checks and follows up on discrepancies.
Prepares and mails Adverse Action correspondence. Serves as point of contact
for background check vendor.
- Maintains up-to-date records and distributes various recruitment-related
- Provides support to college recruiting and internship program management.
- Completes other tasks and projects as assigned by management
- 3+ years in a business support role, HR environment preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft and applicant tracking systems preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Russell Tobin, one of the nation’s leading professional recruitment and staffing advisory firms, offers a tailored approach to helping organizations connect with direct hire and contract employees across a variety of skill-sets and industries. Having a depth and breadth of industry expertise, our talent advisers and recruitment specialists are able to provide customized and swift solutions to fulfill client and candidate hiring needs. We work with each and every candidate to assess their respective goals and subsequently build a comprehensive and transparent road-map for achieving a successful placement. We take great pride in cultivating an open and honest relationship with our clients and candidates in an effort to create a long-term relationship.Our dedication to results, along with our reputation built on a consistent and successful track record of placing candidates, enables us to continuously provide best-in-class services. Russell Tobin is a division of Pride Global, a minority-owned integrated human capital solutions firm headquartered in New York with operating companies throughout the United States, Canada, India and Brazil. Pride Global companies focus on a diverse array of services including vendor management, payroll programs, business process optimization, and staffing for both direct hire and contingent labor. Follow Russell Tobin on Facebook: # Russell Tobin on Instagram: @russelltobin
Role: Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Apply for this job now.