Company: JLM STRATEGIC TALENT PARTNERS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
JLM Strategic Talent Partners is seeking a Project Administrator to join a major construction project in Los Angeles, CA. This is a great opportunity to join a leading team in the industry and support a project that will make a positive impact on the community. Ideal candidate must have some construction knowledge and/or experience. Pay Rate $20/hr
Duties & responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Assist customers; provide advice on eligibility requirements, and process applications to determine eligibility.
- Take appointments via telephone and email request
- Assist other project staff as needed
- File and organize documents as completed or updated
- Must be able to start working immediately
- Willing to commute to the office
- Must have strong communication experience both verbal and written
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
JLM Strategic is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.