At PowerBody we don’t see our work as a job! It’s more a passion to make our customers feel good in their search for a better well-being. Our vision is to be the first name on our customer’s lips when it comes to nutrition because of the outstanding service we achieve. That’s why as part of our sustained growth in EU we are recruiting a professional and ambitious Polish Speaking Export Executive. This is an office based position that cannot be performed remotely.
It is a Monday to Friday position based in our head office in York, however you will also be required to work some weekends e.g. events and trade shows.
Due to a company branch being located in Poland, ability to speak communicative Polish is fundamental.
We are looking for someone with previous experience in a sales, wholesale, account management, B2B and genuine interest in health and fitness as well as fluent in Polish and English. We are looking for someone who can prove at least 2 years previous experience in account management and ideally someone with knowledge in EU export processes.
If you have proven track record achieving sales targets in other industry and interest in health and nutrition this is a perfect opportunity for you.
- Growing distribution by developing new and existing accounts - All EU countries.
- Seeking new leads and opening new accounts.
- Contacting non-active customers and converting them into active customers.
- Delivering outstanding customer service and building long term relationships.
- Monitoring your KPI performance on a regular basis.
- Keeping your accounts up to date on the latest brands, products and promotions.
- Representing the company in a professional manner.
- Role may also include some aspects of retails sales.
Experience and Competencies:
- Minimum 2 year of B2B sales / account management.
- Excellent written / oral communication in English and Polish.
- Knowledge of health / sport supplements industry is an advantage.
- Experience in export is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creativity and flexible approach to meet the demands of the business.
- Ability to think analytically and draw conclusions.
- Working for a well established company.
- Quarterly Sales bonus.
- Free products for trying out.
- Up to 50% employee discount for supplements.
- Trips to fitness trade shows in Europe.
- Annual holiday bonus.
- Private health insurance.
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. If you have not heard back within 14 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.