- The candidate we are seeking for this position will be a PM that has experience implementing telecommunications solutions for medium to large scale organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research on updates of existing products and new technologies, products, and services on competitive landscape
- Subject matter expert for mobility product portfolio
- Work with finance to define pricing to ensure competitiveness in the market as well as financial profitability in the marketplace
- Product implementation and lifecycle management
- Cross-departmental collaboration on product implementation and source of best practices for other departments
- 7 or more years of Project Management experience
- Successful telecommunications implementation experience,
- Prior experience in the telecommunications industry, including a minimum of 4+ years of hands-on experience of mobility products and services
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including writing skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with various groups and departments (Engineers, Sales Solution Engineers, IT, Provisioning, NOC management, Customer Care) throughout the product lifecycle
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work independently, multitask and coordinate activities across a range of functional areas
- Health Care experience a plus
- Proficient in all MS Office Applications, intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge a plus
We provide competitive technical and non-technical talent that enables companies to achieve truly exceptional results.
Role: Telecommunications Project Manager
Apply for this job now.