The Job Window is now hiring for a Junior Advertising Campaign Associate on behalf of our client, a boutique marketing firm in the Canton area specializing in creating tailored marketing and consulting services for clients. This firm is currently partnered with over 20 different clients in industries ranging from health and wellness, automotive products and technology!
Our client’s daily work environment is fun, fast paced and energetic. Their goal is simple: they want to help clients exceed their goals by providing world class service, quality, and value while providing an avenue to develop vibrant, enthusiastic individuals that are eager to learn and grow with our company.
This opening is entry level, so no experience is necessary. Our client is committed to providing full comprehensive training with a national manager. Our client loves to train and has a very successful history developing entry level candidates into high performing market managers.
The Junior Advertising Campaign Associate will be trained to:
- Learn marketing portfolio of clients quickly
- Schedule advertising events and campaigns and manage campaign calendar
- Prepare the necessary marketing materials for campaigns
- Interact with customers through field marketing activities
- Manage client relationship
The primary focus of a Junior Advertising Campaign Associate is to:
- Communicate face-to-face with customers at on-site marketing campaigns to promote products, provide service support, and establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Design and execute marketing and advertising campaigns for clients.
- Manage advertising and promotions including developing advertising materials, managing public relations, and overseeing merchandising and sales.
- Assist the Advertising Manager in developing creative sales and client acquisition plans through excellent brand consulting.
Requirements of the Junior Advertising Campaign Associate:
- Ability to learn basic sales and marketing skills
- Detail oriented outlook.
- Fun and outgoing personality
- Strong people skills
- Ability to work with a team as well as individually
- Performance driven mentality
- Excellent time management skills
- Coachable attitude
Local applicants only - we are not currently offering sponsorships.
Role: Junior Advertising Campaign Associate
Apply for this job now.