PFSP is looking for a highly organized Patient Care Coordinator who will interact with patients to schedule delivery and ensure high level of care and follow-up. As such, the Patient Care Coordinator would have proficient customer service and communication skills.
ROLE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scheduling of patient deliveries based on patient needs and geographic area.
- Creation of delivery tickets will necessary information, set up of FedEx address labels/scheduling of pick-ups.
- Logging of daily deliveries.
- Tracking of deliveries made by FedEx, PFSP Driver, PFSP Sales Rep to ensure timely receipt by the patient.
- Answering phone calls from patients, prescriber offices, insurance companies.
- Assisting the remaining Lifeline in administrative duties.
- Performing PFSP Care Calls to ensure patient has no questions/concerns on the medication received.
- Follow PFSP established policies and procedures.
- Must have a high regard for service, be very personable and compassionate.
- Maintain a high level of communication with all PFSP employees, providers, and patients.
- Comply with all government policies and regulations.
- Uphold the highest ethical standards.
- This is a full-time hourly position.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills; a polite, friendly and confident manner; the ability to effectively communicate with customers and other departments; great attention to detail; strong problem-solving skills; ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines; work well under pressure.
- Highly motivated team player with a positive attitude and the ability to self-direct and prioritize.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Good interactive skills with team members, supervisors, referral sources and patients.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word.
- Must have a team-oriented mentality and be able to communicate effectively in a fast-paced Pharmacy environment.
Specialty Pharmacy with a focus on advanced disease states and outstanding patient care. Please visit pfsprx.com for additional information on what our Company is all about!
Role: Patient Care Coordinator
Apply for this job now.