Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Static Site - Crawley
Our client is currently looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer covering a static contract just north of Crawley which is home to a large blue chip site.
The site composes of a large Blue Chip commercial office site with on-site parking and a subsidised staff canteen. You will join part of an existing team of 8 engineers already on the site
Call-out is 1 in 4, with £150 for being on call and minimum 4 hours call out time.
Job package includes;
Abundance of overtime - 1.5x Monday-Friday, 2x Sunday and Bank Holidays
On site parking
Unlimited training budget
33 days holiday per year
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines.
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
- Take ownership of the clients' needs and pursue good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationship
- Show enthusiasm and energy about your work.
- Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance and extra works
- Ability to build positive relationships with the client
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
If this role as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer is of interest and you and you are electrically qualified please call HVAC Recruitment on 0208 0926500 and ask for Josh, alternatively you can email on #removed#