Financial Services Firm in Los Angeles is seeking a skilled Administrative Assistant to join their team on the Westside. Candidates need to be proactive and resourceful, with an engaging and approachable demeanor to guide guests, organize the front office, and provide fast-paced support to high-level Executives.
Specifically, you will:
- Greet and direct incoming clientele and guests
- Answer phones and forward accordingly
- Coordinate calendars and set up for meetings and conferences
- Book travel and create detailed itineraries
- Handle expense reporting
- Manage files and keep office organized
- Draft correspondence, presentations, and memos on behalf of associates
- Handle confidential information with discretion
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative position within professional services
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proven ability to organize data and schedules using electronic means
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask well and keep track of many ongoing projects
- Commitment to accuracy and thoughtfulness in all work
- Excellent judgment and extremely professional nature
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Career Group (CareerGroup.com) is a boutique recruiting firm that specializes in temporary and full-time administrative placements. We work with leading businesses, constantly raising the bar to provide a premium approach to search that others can't reach. We take the time to get to know our clients and candidates, so we're in a better position to make well-informed matches that we know are going to work.
Role: Administrative Assistant – Financial Services Firm
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.