Temporary Seasonal Warehouse Operative Positions
09.30-18.00 / 19.00-03.30 Shifts Available - Full Time 40 Hours
Lenziemill Depot (Cumbernauld)
Our client currently has opportunities at their site in Lenziemill, Cumbernauld for full-time Warehouse Operative positions on both day and night shift.
You will work within a warehouse team in a dedicated customer site within a chilled warehouse, handling goods from intake through to dispatch in a safe and accurate manner, providing an efficient and reliable service to the customer. These roles are on a temporary basis to support their busy peak operation as they approach Christmas 2020.
They are offering a competitive hourly rate, plus unsocial hour's premium. They are looking for hard working and dedicated people to join their friendly team - people who are looking to get fully involved and make a difference every day. Fixed shift patterns are available, either day shift 09.30-18.00 or night shift 19.00-03.30. These are any 5 from 7 roles, therefore weekend work will be required with these positions.
Our client is a leading UK supply chain company with a history that spans over 100 years. They are one of the fastest growing Logistics companies in Europe, supporting some of the biggest names in the food and beverage industry.
- Contracts of 40 hours a week, working any 5 days from 7 including weekend work
- 09.30-18.00 / 19.00-03.30 Shifts Available - fixed shift pattern
- Hourly rate of £9.45
- Premiums for night and weekend work
- 28 days annual leave per annum for full time employment
- Immediate start dates available
- Christmas Peak Bonus - potential reward of £858.23
- Additional benefits including Cycle2Work, pensions and healthcare cash plan.
You will ensure that you achieve:
- Unloading vehicles, and breaking down loads
- Scanning and picking product accurately
- Building loads and loading into vehicles
- Using powered pallet trucks and other equipment to move stock around the warehouse
- Maintaining a safe working environment, taking an active responsibility for your own safety
- Weekend working is required
The Candidate they are looking for:
- The ability to communicate well with those around you
- Focus and dedication to quality service at all times
- Great organizational skills and the ability to prioritize where needed
- Be able to work well within a team
- Fast track promotion opportunities for the right candidate
- No experience required, full training and support is provided from day one
Where will this company take you?
People are fundamental to the company and they recognise their importance to their success. For them to deliver the best service to their customers, maintain a strong reputation and continue to grow, they need to recruit and develop the right people. The company is unique because of the people it employs. They are looking for approachable and friendly applicants who share their people-focused values and vision to succeed.
It is their aim that everyone who works for the company feels valued, appreciated and can see how the work they do fits in to the bigger picture. They put a key emphasis on involvement, training and progression at the company with their apprenticeship and LEAD development programmes just two examples of their commitment to investing in their employees' potential.
They are constantly raising the standard in e