Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Tate are working in partnership with the Phoenix Group, to recruit a PA within their London office.
Phoenix are a FTSE 100 company who are responsible for looking after 14 million policies on behalf of their valued customers. The business is growing and evolving at an exciting time, seeing huge success and growth over the last two years, in turn making it a great place for career development and opportunity for its talented and diverse colleagues.
We are now looking to recruit for a professional PA on a permanent basis -
To provide an efficient and effective secretarial service to the Director and their team. The PA will also provide administrative support on certain company secretarial matters to assist in meeting departmental productivity and efficiency objectives.
- To co-ordinate, effectively plan and maintain diaries, ensuring effective and efficient use of time.
- To proficiently prioritise the management of incoming communications (written and oral) taking action to ensure responses are issued and deadlines are met.
- To organise meetings, accommodation, venues and travel arrangements for meetings, ensuring relevant technology is utilised (for example video-conferences and telephone conferences). .
- Following meetings, type minutes ready for distribution and maintain Matters Arising Logs (in consultation with the person actioned) so that these are regularly updated ahead of the next meetings.
- To co-ordinate travel (taxis/flights/hotels) and prepare meeting and travel packs if required.
- To receive and process personal expense claims.
- To manage and process expenses/invoices.
- To manage own workload effectively to achieve agreed service/business standards.
- To undertake the necessary learning to develop current and new areas of competencies.
- To undertake additional and or other responsibilities to meet business requirements.
- To focus on continuous improvement of administrative responsibilities, improving the effectiveness and efficiency of current systems and processes in accordance with best practice.
If you are an experienced PA looking to work for a reputable organisation, within the financial services industry, apply today with your CV.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.