Lead all estimating/bidding efforts for our company
- Accurately estimate projects at different levels of completion from conceptual through construction documents
- Review and distribute all bid documents and assess project risks
- Maintain and build strong relationships with subcontractors, clients, owners, and consultants.
- Interpret and accurately compare contractor proposals.
- Prepare minor quantity takeoffs for most construction trade work.
- Assist in maintaining subcontractor database.
- Negotiate, award and write subcontracts.
- Accurately estimate general condition costs and preliminary scheduling.
- Ensure that estimating team deadlines are met.
- Knowledge of M/WBE requirements is recommended
· 5 or more years of construction industry experience, preferably participating in bidding commercial and Federal projects
· Advanced computer skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Ability to work in face paced environment on multiple projects
· Previous experience with project management and bidding software
· Thorough and detail-oriented
· Excellent organization and time management skills
Apply for this job now.