COMPANY: MALDON PARTNERS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Circa £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a world renowned, leading Private Equity firm looking for someone to join their fund finance team.
The successful candidate will take control of two complex and high-profile funds that are both divesting and investing, and will work closely with senior stakeholders, and deal teams.
Our client is looking for someone coming from the Big 4 with a few years fund audit experience, or someone who has a few years’ experience of fund accounting experience in-house (any asset class), or working at a third party fund administrator. You must be a qualified accountant.
- Fund control for 2 funds, including all calls, distributions, Quarterly reports and audited Financial Statements
- Providing support to the deal team
- Co-investment vehicles including all calls, distributions and Financial Statements
- Fund level IRRs
- Investment level IRRs
- Preferred Return
- Ad hoc investor queries
- Liaising with Investor Relations regarding the provision of information
- Qualified accountant
- Either; Big 4 ACA with Financial Services Audit, OR; In-house/3rd party Fund Accounting experience