The warehouse position will require the associate to work within a team environment. This person must be able to drive a Yard truck and forklift (training provided).
- Follow all safety rules and procedures
- Complete thorough yard truck inspection
- Conduct daily yard report detailing empty/loaded/waste/damaged trailers
- Ensure trailers are placed into or pulled away from docks in a timely manner
- Communicate with Warehouse Crews and Reclaim for trailer needs
- Follow all written work instructions for opening/closing trailer doors, driving, positioning truck/trailer safely
- Any additional job tasks that you are asked to perform to ensure a team effort at reaching goals and objectives.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Must have adequate mobility especially in upper body
- Possibility of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Ability to get in/out of yard truck multiple times per day
- Ability to get on/off of lift truck multiple times per day
- Ability to look backwards while driving in reverse as needed throughout the shift
- 12 hour days
- Rotating Day schedule
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits after 60 days
- Incremental pay increases
Role: Yard Truck/ Yard Jockey
Apply for this job now.