Company: AMC INSURANCE APPOINTMENTS LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £22000 - £25000/annum
We are looking for Fleet Insurance Claims Handlers to join a highly regarded Accident Management company for their office based in Hertfordshire.
The Fleet Insurance Claims Handlers support and work alongside the Fleet Insurance Manager and the rest of the team to ensure the smooth running of the fleet insurance department.
Essential Functions and Duties:
* To log accident and theft reports on internal systems and report them to the insurer/and handling agents as required.
* To contact hirers and take full details of accidents and thefts that occur during the period of hire
* To liaise with police and other recovery compounds to recover vehicles back to the company's sites as required.
* To liaise with lease companies regarding settlement of total loss cases.
* Answer the telephone and assist with accident and vehicle damage related enquiries.
* Keep accurate spreadsheets of claims, thefts and ad-hoc reporting as required by management.
* Processing of invoices to settlement as required.
* Dealing with email queries relating to insurance claims, vehicle damage and vehicle recoveries - speaking with clients and TPA over the phone to clarify accident circumstances and ensure liability decisions are reached quickly.
* Referral of indemnity and liability related queries over to Insurance Claims Handlers/Fleet Insurance Manager as required.
Ideal candidates would have experience in commercial motor claims and/or credit hire claims