We are currently in need of a Receiver with 12 months of experience for our client in the city of Eastvale, CA.
The Receiver follows the Inbound Receiving processes and procedures for Inbound shipments, to meet the mission of the Receiving Department. Assures consistent and accurate proof of delivery and verified against records of Shipment Orders. Provides tracking information and proof of delivery for completed shipments. Assists with directed put away, stock rotation, and cycle counts processes
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Cooperates with the members of the Receiving Team to accomplish the Distribution Center's mission in an effective and efficient manner
a. Responsible for following process and procedural training and effective use of this training
b. Responsible for meeting Receiving Department performance expectations and review criteria.
2. Assures the receiving and inventory processes and procedures are followed for accurate and timely disposition and storage of merchandise
3. Assists in Receiving inventory discrepancy resolution and reporting
4. Assists in Cycle Count process and inventory discrepancy resolution and reporting
5. Assists in safe handling, storage, consolidation and staging area processes
a. Safe equipment use and maintenance.
b. Moving, loading and storage practices to prevent damage
c. Proof of Delivery and tracking
d. Receiving documentation and Document control
i. Packing List
iii. Internal transfer
iv. Purchase Order
v. AirWay Bill of Lading
vi. Shipper Letter of Instruction
vii. Bill of Lading
viii. Commercial Invoice
ix. Pro Forma Invoice
x. Free Trade Documentation
xi. Certificate of Origin
xii. Dangerous Good Documentation
xiii. All other required receiving documents as needed
6. Assures Loading Dock operations to ensure compliance with receiving specifications and damage prevention of goods.
7. Responsible for RMA/Return receiving
8. Responsible for Parcel receiving
9. Responsible for Truck and LTL receiving
10. Responsible for Ocean Container receiving
a. C-TPAT processes
11. Assist in Marketing and Exhibition
12. Maintain a clean and safe work environment
a. Assures team removes waste/refuse to proper disposal containers
b. Assures team sweep/dust wipe and maintain clean work stations
c. Assures team follow all safety instructions and practices
13. Employee Continuous education and training
a. Write and approve reporting position's Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and related Forms and Documentation
b. Train to approved SOP and WI
c. Maintain Training records
d. Review employee performance
e. Document issues and re-training
14. Other duties as assigned
1. 1-3 years of experience in Warehousing, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory Control or Materials Management.
2. Forklift Operator Certification
We are a full service staffing company specializing in Light industrial, General warehouse, and Clerical staffing!!! We have work available everyday & in surrounding areas.Temp work, Long term, Temp to hire. Apply today!!!
1005 S. Hacienda Blvd.
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
PLEASE BRING 2 FORMS OF VALID IDENTIFICATION
Location: Hacienda Heights,
Apply for this job now.