JOIN A COMPANY THAT VALUES AND REWARDS EXCELLENCE
YOU'LL FIT RIGHT IN
Why Work For HAYS?
Join one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the U.S. As one of the largest global recruiting firms, you can take pride in providing the best service to our clients and candidates. On top of that, you'll work with great people in a fun atmosphere.
Our Commitment to You
Total Rewards: We offer a competitive base salary + industry leading commission plans, 401k with matching, ESPP, 10 paid holidays and 22 days PTO and flexible benefit plans to meet your unique personal needs including a 100% company paid employee medical plan option.
Learning & Development: You'll receive cutting-edge training throughout all levels of your career at Hays, including trips to our U.S. headquarters in Tampa for new hire training, advanced and master level skill enhancement, emerging leader and advanced leadership development. We'll equip you with the specialized skills, knowledge and support so you can quickly become prosperous in your new role.
Career Progression: You'll have a clearly defined career progression path based on meritocracy, not who you know. Our entry level employees start as Associates and are typically promoted to Consultant within 9 months. There are different paths to choose in your career with Hays, such as becoming a top producer, opening a new office, or evolving into leadership. You control your destiny.
Our Culture: Our world-wide reach allows us to work with clients across multiple countries, opening doors to unparalleled opportunities. Within our offices, we support one another and celebrate successes together. We are also dedicated to helping others through our charitable work within our communities.
Passionate About People - Ambitious - Expert - Insightful - Innovative - Do the Right Thing
Account Manager Overview:
Working closely with the recruitment team in order to proactively identify candidates to present to our clients, you will be making a difference to people's lives every day.
- Client development activities, including business development calls, client visits, networking events, etc
- Obtain work orders for contract, contract to hire and permanent placement of consultants and independent contractors using established sales methods
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution and compliance on client deliverables and attaining profitability expectations
- Provide regular two-way communication between the client and team to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations
- Constant awareness and pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business development.
- Provide regular input on all account activity including status and call reports
- Continually improve job and technical knowledge by participating in education and networking opportunities
What you will need to succeed
You already have a track record of success in sales and/or staffing and are a person