EXPERIENCED RESIDENTIAL HOME MANAGER NEEDED
Our home needs a new Manager, our last one was great, she helped us get a GOOD with the CQC, she has created a great staff team, and the home is nearly full.
But she wants to retire 'HOW DARE SHE', so we need to find ourselves a new lovely manager, who must have L4 or L5 in Health and Social Care, you should also have been a Registered Manager with the CQC before.
My Clients, The Owners are seeking a responsible and enthusiastic individual to lead and fulfill the registered manager role. The ideal Care Manager candidate will have:
- Previous experience of management within a Care Home or similar environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- NVQ Level 4 Management diploma and/or Registered Manager Award.
- Know how to fill the home
- Good understanding of Dementia
- Ensure that the service is compliant with all CQC Standards.
- Responsible for the cost effective and efficient deployment of all resources under your control.
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
- Preparation and submission of budgetary and other financial information as directed.
- Management of sales and marketing strategies to achieve maximum occupancy and bed rates
- Responsible for the supervision, appraisal, training and development of staff within the service assigned to you
This is an independent home, please contact myself Emma Mansell on 0161 914 5722 or email your CV directly to me . Interviews will be held 2nd week in November, hoping for a January 2019 start, or sooner
Role: Residential Care Home Manager - 50 beds
Apply for this job now.