Mechanical Engineer - Lawrenceville, GA
Genesis Technology USA, Inc. is a privately held corporation headquartered in Lawrenceville, Georgia. We manufacture connectors, cable assemblies, and shields for a broad range of communications industry applications. Today, we employ over 1,000 individuals in the U.S., China, Taiwan and the U.K.
- We are looking for an energetic individual to work in a diverse global engineering team and design the most challenging electronic cable and connectors in the high-speed market.
- We are looking for individuals with a s strong work ethic, can work independently, demonstrate dependability and a desire to continually learn new material.
- Develop new high-speed connectors and cables for top Tier companies
- Work with customers on custom electrical/mechanical performance and provide innovative ideas
- Work may encompass one or more areas of engineering including mechanical systems, equipment and packages, electronic design, production techniques, product definition and planning, or other related fields
- Develop the overall design and development from cradle to grave
- Duties include working closely with a global engineering team with any type of proficiency in Mandarin is a plus.
- Work with cross-functional groups and outside vendors to facilitate customer needs and provide assistance as necessary to meet these goals.
- Perform mechanical design work and test criteria to verify functionality and performance
- Cad work in ProE or Solidworks
- Lab work to prove design
- Building test equipment to meet industry standards
- Attending Committee meetings and Conferences
- Travel to customer sites as required, not more than 10% of the time.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with some CAD tools.
PC/Laptop savvy in desktop applications with a high proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
Excellent written and oral communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
Strong organizational skills and time management abilities
Must be eligible to work in the U.S
- Master’s Degree
- CAD/Simulation tools: PROE or Solidworks, modeling and simulation using Matlab orMathCAD
- Lab testing and debugging using a variety of tools and scopes.
- Soldering skills
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical benefits
- Bonus potential
Please submit resume to: HR@Genesistechnologyusa.com
Role: Mechanical Engineer
Apply for this job now.