We are working with an innovative European Tech-focused PE firm. Their focus is on investing in the Tech space. With over $30bn AUM they are Currently looking to add an Analyst 2/3 to its Investor Relations team in London.
The successful candidate will work closely with members of their Client Services and Investor Relations team across London, whilst also working with other professionals across the firm to facilitate fundraising processes and investor relation related requests.
• Excellent academic track record from a top-tier institution is essential
• Experience with a Bulge bracket bank or other top tier organisation
• M&A Experience / ECM Experience
• Technically minded and proficient in understanding financial / performance terminology
• Faultless written and verbal English language skills
• Other analytical, research and modelling support for the team including competitor analysis, due diligence, market reviews, and working on financial models.
• Experience with large buyout funds across various asset classes
• Support for the origination, analysis, structuring, documentation, and execution of new investment opportunities.
• Manage inbound investor requests and inquiries, coordinating the firm's response with other internal stakeholders (e.g. Legal team, Investment team), as required
• Hybrid Investor Relations role - Sales/ Business Development with IR functionality
• Coordinate and deliver annual investor meetings, fundraising roadshows, and other external stakeholder events
• Lead and contribute to the production of fund performance/ portfolio company content for use in quarterly or other investor reports
• Deploy the Fundraising strategy, identifying prospective LPs, making an approach, and tracking engagement process in the Client's CRM
• Contribute to ongoing improvements to processes, systems, and infrastructure relating to stakeholder management and fundraising activities
• Work closely with other team members on projects involving marketing and social media
• Project Manage future fundraising efforts for existing and new products
• Build and maintain relationships with investors.
- Please Email CV's in Word format to #removed#