Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for their regional Account Executives. The SDR manages the inbound lead activity in their territory, qualifying active buying interest and developing opportunity in prospect accounts. The SDR will also coordinate with their AE counterparts to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities. An implicit responsibility of the SDR is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales.
· A basic salary of between $52,000-$58,000
· Expect your earnings to rise in line with your career progression!
· Full, bespoke training and continuous learning and development courses, including leadership and management training and career development coaching!
· A vibrant office environment and exciting culture
· Subsidised gym membership
Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
· Interact with prospects via telephone and email
· Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
· Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
· Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
· Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
· Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
· Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives.
· Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
· A self-starter with a track record of successful relationship building
· 4-year College degree required
Here at Pareto, we look at recruitment differently. That's why we offer a unique alternative to traditional recruitment agencies, taking you on the full journey from application through to assessment, training, placement and beyond.
Role: Sales Development Representative J3121:NY:GJ:SDR
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.