We are seeking to hire a Senior Research Analyst to join the Disney Interactive Research & Analytics team based EMEA Head Office in Hammersmith. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
The purpose of this role is to support the cross-platform digital activities across the business by providing data, reporting, and insights for a wide range of Disney teams and stakeholders.
A key element of the role will be to look across web, apps, and social activities in order to tell a joined up, holistic story of performance for different brands/teams/campaigns.
- Play a key role in bringing together and telling the holistic story of cross-platform digital performance across countries, brands, teams, and campaigns. This requires working across the Research team to understand data for web, social, apps, and other digital platforms.
- Conduct data analysis (using statistical methods as relevant) on digital questions and topics relevant to the business.
- Set up, implement, and roll out digital reporting across platforms, markets, and teams, based on stakeholder needs and requirements. This will range from automated Excel reports to Tableau dashboards to custom built dashboards.
- Work across a range of stakeholders to support their digital projects, providing input and insight on audiences, measurement, and performance.
- Be a super user for different digital data platforms, working directly with third party vendors and providing training and support for others in Disney.
- Proven ability to conduct statistical analysis on digital data and performance, identifying valuable results and insights from data
- Extensive experience interpreting, using, and analysing data from social platforms, websites, apps, and other digital platforms
- Ability to communicate complex data and technical tools in a simple, easily understood manner
- Proven ability to turn data into insights - and to share these insights in a multitude of ways (e.g. Excel, dashboards, PowerPoint, presentations)
- Graduate with good degree in the area of business / marketing / media / statistics / maths
- Outstanding attention to detail, proof reading and checking large data sets
- 3+ years experience working in a similar role (either agency or client side)
- A passion for and personal interest in new technology, digital trends, social media
- Experience across EMEA markets a benefit but not essential
- Experience using SQL and/or other coding/querying languages is necessary, as well as advanced Excel skills, to manipulate data, extract insights and create/set up reporting from large volumes of data.
- Excellent analytical & numerical kills, including data interrogation and manipulation
- Good organisational, written and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have experience with at least 2 of the 4 digital tools / data sets:
- Web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Online panel measurement tools (e.g. UKOM, comScore)
- Third party social insight tools (e.g. Sprinklr, Spredfast)
- Native social insight tools (e.g. Facebook Insights and YouTube Analytics)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Relevant experience in using statistical analysis in order to extract insights within and across data sets
- Flexible approach with a desire to support other parts of the business
- Demonstrate expertise through adopting a proactive approach to problem solving, issue resolution and the identification of new approaches
Right to work
Please note that all of our UK based roles require you to have the existing right to work in the UK.
At The Walt Disney Company, we're known for imagination, for innovation and for offering a variety of development opportunities. Here, you'll find a learning environment that encourages you to increase your engagement and assists you in reaching your goals.
See descriptionRole: Senior Research Analyst, Digital, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.