Dawsongroup temperature control solutions ltd
Administration Assistant / Receptionist (maternity cover)
Dawsongroup temperature control solutions ltd is part of Dawsongroup plc, a national provider of commercial vehicle rental and contract hire solutions, operating from a network of strategically positioned depots across the UK.
We are currently looking for an Office Manager for our Tectoniks business to provide a variety of tasks related to organisation and communication to the efficient operations of the business.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Provides effective and efficient administrative support to the Tectoniks business including processing incoming email and post , screening and answering phone calls
- Serves as a primary liaison between Tectoniks and Dawsongroup Head Office departments, including People Services and Payroll, ensuring all correspondence is dealt with in a timely manner
- Maintains and updates accurate client files
- Processing and inputting purchase orders, purchase invoices and sales invoices as required as well as both manual and electronic filing using computerised software / Quickbooks
- Corresponding with suppliers as required, representing the company ina confident, clear and professional manner
- Responsible for petty cash expenditure
- Maintain and update project files including maintain/producing spreadsheet database records e.g. costings, expenditure etc
- Track and monitor stocks and request to reorder stocks when required
- Administrative support to the Company Directors as required
- Maintain and update Company HR. database for all Tectoniks employees, as required.
- Prepare the hourly paid staff monthly overtime for authorisation, highlighting excess hours as required, and send ton payroll department at Head Office in time for process each month
- Issue Company property as instructed ensuring all Company Property forms are signed by the employee and recorded on Company HR system accordingly
- Posting bank transactions and reconciling the bank statements
- Processing and submitting quarterly VAT returns
- Chase and process employee travel expenses on a monthly basis
- Any other ad hoc duties requested by the Tectonics business, Company Directors or the Managing Director of Dawsongroup Temperature Control Solutions Limited
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar position
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate
- Attention to detail
- Experience of using Quickbooks /AS400 preferable
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of its employees, and as such, training and on-going development are readily available, as well as a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.